php mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Hi all, does hosting here allow use of php mail, for example a contact form? I have two pages on my site that are supposed to send me emails when new content is submitted, and have not gotten anything with either page.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
There is a known issue with mail right now, i can't offer an ETA for its fix.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can help me fix this? I'd like to get my contact form working properly.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Anyone? I'm using wordpress with the grunion contact form and I'd like to get this working soon. Help please!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Masshuu already told that this is a known issue and that there is no eta for a fix at this time.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Ok. So will any wordpress plugin help here or am I not going to be able to recieve emails until this is fixed? Someone in the wp forums said there were some smtp plugins, will these work or am I just going to have to wait until this is fixed?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Thanks for providing that link!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Ok, one more question, how long has this email issue been going on? My survey went up almost two weeks ago and I haven't gotten a single message from the site. However, I just found a couple of threads that appear to be only a few days old where it sounds like the email problem just cropped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.