PHP/MYSQL Developer

jhewit

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,
If you need any help or have any problems let me know, i have 6 years experince and certified. I do small jobs for free to help people, but if you have a big project let me know to. Just let me know i'll try and help anybody here that I can...

Signed Respectfully,
Jeremy Hewit (J-kid)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ohh thats cool, I'll be sure to get a hold of you if I ever need any help :)

jhewit

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this but I am also a server administrator if services are needed... I also help at www.deeplist.com and have since 2003, trying to expand my volunteer work to expand my portfolio.

stuffradio

Reaction score
well the only help I know that I need of is how to make a hierarchical system for a forum I want to make, or if you can make a tutorial showing how to make one, and/or find a tutorial for me, thanks :D I want to make my own forum for the experience and so I can say I have made one, also so I know how to make one

jhewit

Reaction score
to make your own forum system it would take 1-3 months with a team and honestly you need to know PHP/MYSQL todo it, unless you have breif knowledge it wouldn't help for me to tell you

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
WEll me and a 3 other friends are making an rpg type thing in php/mysql like DND and its taking a REALYL long time so i can't really imagine a forum... lol

stuffradio

Reaction score
I am making a php rpg game already plus a cms, however I want to add a forum to my cms, and I do already know php/mysql just not how to make a hierarchical system

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yah, i am making a cms right now if i could stop playing WoW =) but i do have a bit done already and now just need to implament it into my site... Php/mysql programming is kinda long but in the end it is nice... I wish i could make a forum though, that would be awsome to make your own and not use phpbb and stuff.