Php Version 2 upgrade reverting to 1 Reopened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Reaction score
I have upgraded to PHP version 2, 2 times now...i have been granted the upgrade both times but it keeps reverting to version 1 with no warning or me requesting it....i need it for my game server i am running because i need the eval() function, when i got on a couple of minutes ago i actualy saw it saying it was upgrading to version 1 i also never got any kind of email or any thing from the system about it, and at the top of the page it had

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: <b>Warning</b>: fread() [<a href='function</serverLoad> in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : attributes construct error in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: <b>Warning</b>: fread() [<a href='function</serverLoad> in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 8 in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

does any one know whats going on...i realy need to keep version 2 going for me because of my gameserve...is it because i am in need of version 3 or something? if so can i please get the upgrade to version 3

Edit:
well it seems to have stopeed itself...i have ahd this problem before where it has not resolved itself like thsi..so i believe i will still need some assistance..any one know why i would be ahving this problem?

Its now saying my mail() function has been disabled wehnh i try to use it but in my account info it says i have v2 so it should be done right and sorry modfather but if you had read my post you would have read
"it keeps reverting to version 1 with no warning or ME requesting it" so i have repopend my thread by reposting it....can any one help me.....

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
This is not really "reopening" the thread. You reopen the thread that was locked by unlocking it and continuing there. This is just making a new thread with the same information.

chief

Reaction score
what ever.....same difference its the same info just in a new thread...and you may wanna tell your mods to read a little more carefully before they close a thread...i told in the top of the thread that i wasnt requesting it to be reverted...sorry for sounding a bit rude but ive been fighting with this stuff all day and having my thread locked didnt help

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
In your account information it says:
PHP Type: Intermediate

So it has updated in the system.
As I said in the other thread, after your PHP version gets upgraded, you need to wait some time, for all the functions to work correctly.
How long ago your PHP version was upgraded..?

chief

Reaction score
it had beedn upgraded for a day or so and ok now please read this carefully

IT WAS REVERTING ITSELF WITHOUT MY REQUESTING IT TO BE REVERTEDIT STOPPED THIS TIME BUT IT HAD DONT IT AGAIN I WILL FORWARD YOU THE EMAILS ABOUT ME HAVING TO REQUEST THE CHANGE 2 TIMES! IT DID IT.....IT MAY SAY I HAVE THAT NOW BUT I HAD IT THEN IT JUST DROPPED SO I HAD TO RE-REQUEST IT CHECK YOUR LOGS I REQUESTED IT 2 TIMES...AND NEVER REQUESTED A DOWNGRADE...AND THE FUCTIONS TAKING TIME THEY WERE WORKING THEN IT DOWNGRADED AND THEY DIDNT WORK SO I HAD TO UPGRADE AGAIN AND DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WRONG WITH THE email() function if i do have php version 2 like you say i do and i agree at the moment i do why isnt it working? and what was this error message i got onto of my screen? it wanst just a simple malfuction on my part so what was it? i had that error when i got into my account screen and it said it was upgrading to version 1...please also modfather read the entire post and try to awnser all the questions in the post before you close them...

sorry for caps i accidently turned them on and i didnt notice it untill i had half the thing written

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you continue to be rude, I'll ban you from the forums. Everyone here is a volunteer. I really don't care if you spent 10 hours today dealing with issues. I spend 8+ a day dealing with EVERYONE else's yet I am not rude to them. Making excuses for being rude is unacceptable along with apologizing for being rude and then continuing to be rude.

If it happens again post back here BEFORE you request for another upgrade. I can't diagnose a problem that has happened or is fixed, I need to see it in action.

-Corey

chief

Reaction score
ok im sorry for being rude im just a little ticked with it all ive been trying to get a host for months now and now this...i just want to appologise to every one for my attitude

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to close this for now, re-open it if the issue it happens again or create a new thread linking to this one so we have a history.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.