Php Version 2 upgrade reverting to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Reaction score
I have upgraded to PHP version 2, 2 times now...i have been granted the upgrade both times but it keeps reverting to version 1 with no warning or me requesting it....i need it for my game server i am running because i need the eval() function, when i got on a couple of minutes ago i actualy saw it saying it was upgrading to version 1 i also never got any kind of email or any thing from the system about it, and at the top of the page it had

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: <b>Warning</b>: fread() [<a href='function</serverLoad> in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : attributes construct error in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: <b>Warning</b>: fread() [<a href='function</serverLoad> in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 8 in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

does any one know whats going on...i realy need to keep version 2 going for me because of my gameserve...is it because i am in need of version 3 or something? if so can i please get the upgrade to version 3

Edit:
well it seems to have stopeed itself...i have ahd this problem before where it has not resolved itself like thsi..so i believe i will still need some assistance..any one know why i would be ahving this problem?

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You have PHP version 2 (Intermediate Version).
Do not request version 1 or version 2 if you have the version 2, that could be the problem you were having..

You've said it's fixed now.. If you still have problems, you can reopen the thread.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.