PHPBB Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trailmix

Reaction score
PHPBB + PHP-Nuke Ads

How can I place ads in phpBB + PHP-Nuke? If there have already been topics on this, please direct me to them.

Last edited:

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
upload the Php Ad Codes.php file into yer ftp phpnuke main directory,
open header.php and find these lines

##################################################

# Include some common header for HTML generation #

$header = 1;

function head() {

simply include the Php Ad Codes.php after this so it lookslike

# Include some common header for HTML generation #

$header = 1;

function head() {
@include("Php Ad Codes.php");

easy as that.. after i did that the adds showed in the header of my phpbb anyway as it was installed along with the phpnuke installation.. im not sure wat way uve installed yours though, as a seperate forum or not! www.flash-it.x10hosting.com/php/index.php as ull c there

Last edited:

Trailmix

Reaction score
Just the thing is, I don't have a forum integrated with my PHP-Nuke. Don't ask why, but I didn't want my phpBB installation to be with my PHP-Nuke. So how would I do this with just phpBB?

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
am not too sure maybe through the phpBB2\includes\page header.php?? would some1 please correct this if its wrong, i havnt had any experience in phpbb am just assumein this!

Trailmix

Reaction score
I did what you told me for PHP-Nuke and I decided to integrate my phpBB to my PHP-Nuke. Now I placed the ads but I think somehow it's just corrupting my installation. The forum controls are bleeped up (like I try to create a new forum and it won't work) , some of the images won't show. What's the deal?!

Status
Not open for further replies.