phpmail still not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

Reaction score
It had been a week since the MySQL issue (which I know works now) but the phpmail function of my site hasn't been working.

Issue goes like this:

Someone joins my fanlisting and sends submit. Then, there's a lag. When the lag is over, I get some sort of error which has "mySQL has gone away". The person who signed up is registered, but the email is not sent.

This also happens when approving someone who joins the fanlisting. There's a lag but when it's over, we get the "mySQL has gone away" message.

I want to emphasize that the problem is not the databases or mySQL, but rather the phpmail. Why hasn't it been working since last week when MySQL issue has been resolved? It was working before for me and I already have all the PEAR stuff installed to my account...

So, yeah, I hope you guys can fix this soon, if you all bothered reading this... xD;;

Avegaille

Reaction score
BTW, if anyone cares, I'm under the Stoli server. I was wondering when this will all end seeing as I'm not the only one who has been getting this problem. I can spot a couple of threads here and there concerning this...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.