PHProxy automatically redirects to the home page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

askjames.lmx31

Reaction score
i am using the standard PHProxy (currently unedited) and (i have noticed this with many other PHProxies as well - it isn't just the rerouting) i will set it to go to a page on my www. and it just redirects to the home page over and over again, it doesn't stop! It is the one available at sourceforge.net/projects/poxy/ and it is the one most people use, and everyone who uses it gets this problem? How can i stop it redirecting? Try it, go to fbacs.x10.mx/fbgtrlid4/proxy/index.php and enter fbacs.x10.mx/ (it is a joke if you are wondering), you should see the page flicker and whenever you try to scroll or anything it just jumps back!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is Permanently suspended for Facebook phishing.You had violated our TOS.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Let's add the fact that you were hosting a proxy to that as well, which is also strictly forbidden by our Terms.

Both of these are Zero Tolerance violations of our Terms, and that means your account is permanently suspended. All access to it is revoked, and you will not be able to obtain any of the files or databases contained in the account.

Consider yourself lucky (or unlucky perhaps) that our scanners didn't pick up on it immediately and we had to manually suspend you...

askjames.lmx31

Reaction score
i am really sorry, i am only young and i didn't realise any of these things were an offense, i just wanted to play around with my friends, so again apologies, but you don't have to return my account, you can delete that or something. But i would like it if you could give me a second chance and let me delete that stuff from there, i was mainly using all this as a system for testing php scripts, as i am a developing programmer. But again i am sorry. I have researched what phishing is and i didn't realise, i am way out of my depth now, so this is unfamiliar ground

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

actually as i would like to consider myself lucky you probably aren't going to give me my account back

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, when you agreed to the TOS, x10hosting could hold you to the terms outlined in it. Your suspension remains permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.