Pirates Gold Entertainment

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
In order to get additional feedback for my network I thought I'd post my site here for the x10 community to take a look at and join if so choosing.

First my site is a social music network. In certain parts of the site I have added additional areas that do not seem musically related but music affects all parts of our lives in ways most of us forget.

By registering you get your own semi-private profile where you can have your own blog(s), display your tweets, & show off your last.fm information. (semi private means that your profile is only private to the public, not to other members)

We have groups, a forum, & a chat application for everyone to communicate with each other.

In addition we have a photo gallery, user submitted events calendar, and a growing links directory.

We even have an online television station & two radio stations all due to relaunch next year.

Let me know what you guys think.
http://www.piratesgoldentertainment.com

Last edited:

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your front page requires a username and password, which I don't have.

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
Your front page requires a username and password, which I don't have.

I've had to bring the site down for some major upgrades, should be back online in a couple of days. I'll post here when the site's back online. Sorry for any inconvenience.