PlayFM.org, Internet Radio Station Project

datekiss

Reaction score
Ive just finished a build on a radio station. www.playfm.org
Just looking for some user comments and any advice. Also im having problems fund for the radio server and was wondering would there be anyone out there interested in becoming a sponsor or buying the site off me, as i would like to see it go on rather than just disappear off the net.

Ill really appreciate comments about the site.

Kind Regards
Datekiss

freecrm

Reaction score
Nice site!!

Really clear and uncomplicated - just how a good website should be.

I also like the header, with the side nav menu in a similar style.

The link to your music doesn't exist though - is this because I'm not logged in, or is it a deliberate error to catch us out? :) If it is only a user function, you might want to grey it out, or take it out completely, based on a if (isset($_SESSION['user'])){<a href... you get my drift..

The only other thing that make it less than perfect was the way you have cut out the symbols and the "models" to overlay them on the background - they are badly aliased and look a bit naff! Do you have photoshop to re-do these?

datekiss

Reaction score
Nice site!!

Really clear and uncomplicated - just how a good website should be.

I also like the header, with the side nav menu in a similar style.

The link to your music doesn't exist though - is this because I'm not logged in, or is it a deliberate error to catch us out? :) If it is only a user function, you might want to grey it out, or take it out completely, based on a if (isset($_SESSION['user'])){<a href... you get my drift..

The only other thing that make it less than perfect was the way you have cut out the symbols and the "models" to overlay them on the background - they are badly aliased and look a bit naff! Do you have photoshop to re-do these?

Thank you very much for your time and feedback report. The 'Listen Now' button is currently not working as ive not purchased a server to stream music, as im having problems getting help and support licensing and what not. Yes i do have photoshop and will look into re adjusting the images.

Much appreciated comments. If you know anyone who would like to take over my site please could you let me now at ashleybale123@yahoo.com

Thanks again and all the best