Please delete my Forum and Hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soiarn27

Reaction score
I want my Forum and Hosting account deleted or at least restored. Because, I have deleted public_html folder in cPanel and made it again, can't get it to work. Please delete my accounts so I can create a new account on this wonderful free host. Please, Please, Please, Delete My Account.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Forum accounts are never deleted. When an account manager sees this thread and terminates your hosting account, simply log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with your forum username and password, then click the link there to create a new hosting account. This way, your new hosting account can be associated with your current forum account.

soiarn27

Reaction score
(x) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Yes, I want my Hosting Account to be deleted. Please, I beg you. Delete it. I have all the backups I need. XD

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please include your cPanel username to verify.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Escalated for deletion.Your request will be in queue , so pls wait

Status
Not open for further replies.