Please do this!

ivideo

Reaction score
Can you enable php_uname please for phpmotion, I need it for my site. It will only be a site for homemade videos no copyright or videos taken from other sites.

Please help.

My site is www.ivideo.pcriot.com/video/

ivideo

Reaction score
ok but i thought it was php version 5 x10 was on. if not maybe i should try with the v4 of phpmotion.
Edit:

Ok I asked. Pls accept
Edit:
I really need this to be done as soon as possible. I can't really wait 24 hours.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
The PHP version in the account panel has absolutely nothing to do with whether it's PHP4/5. Those PHP versions each have a set of allowed and blacklisted functions in them. v1 (Basic) is the most restrictive and v3 is least restrictive. Also, PHP upgrades to v2 are automatically accepted.

ivideo

Reaction score
yeh thanks i got it working in terms of php stuff, but can anyone help with something

PHP script /home/ivideocp/public_html/video/classes/config.php is protected by phpSHIELD and requires the phpSHIELD loader phpshield.5.2.inu. The phpSHIELD loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please visit the phpSHIELD php encoder site to download required loader.

I don't know how to fix it and the file phpshield.5.2.inu is NOWHERE.

And there is no such files called php.ini

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Moved to level two support
I highly doubt the phpSHIELD loader will be installed.