Please, get me out of the x10hosting HELL ! (reloaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javiroquai2561

Reaction score
When I finished to write my last ticket, it was created, but when clicking on it, it sends to an invalid vBulletin entry (Oh, surprise!, another thing that it\'s not working here!).

I copied the content before sending the last ticket, so here it is (again):

Hello (again).

Now it\'s really me who is writing this message (I\'m starting to know what it looks like to be schizophrenic). If tomorrow I login as Napoleon, then you can blame x10hosting for my mental illnes.

I still had to use email to login, because username is not working today (doesn\'t matter), but I could not answer to stpvoice on the other ticket I oppened (http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/156619-strange-change-domain.html) because I do not have rights to answer, because I\'m suspended (in the times when I\'m really me, by the way), and I can not unsuspend automatically this kind of suspension (that I don\'t know what kind of suspension is).

So now that I\'m me and myself:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
javierg:
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Yes, delete, remove, and burn my account down to ashes, and if you can, send out Superman to go round the earth to turn back time so I can reach the day before I signed up into x10hosting.

Just 4 more points here:

1 - Put a DELETE MY ACCOUNT button somewhere, If not ON ANY cPanel admin page.
2 - I signed up for a web host, not for a \"fill a different ticket support each day\" psychological experiment.
3 - Is x10hosting any kind of \"DIY IT admin wannabe\" school? Then someone here needs an F-
4 - Free pooh is still pooh.

Sorry if I\'m too acid here, but your service is just like lemonade on the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.