Please give us an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

thearchedone

Reaction score
You're obviously working hard on this migration for everyone's benefit which is fantastic, but I have to say that the communication has been appalling....

My site is (was?) on starka... we were told several days ago that the work on Starka was 100% finished... but sites/ftp on starka were still not working. Then we were told starka was being migrated to chopin...

2 days ago you said that Chopin was 65% complete. Since then there has been no update... What's the situation now please? Is it complete? I don't think so because my site and FTP are still not working. How much longer until completion?

I'm sure you can see that people are getting very frustrated by the lack of accurate information.

Please do us (and your own reputation) a favour and keep us informed.

Thanks

TAO

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You're obviously working hard on this migration for everyone's benefit which is fantastic, but I have to say that the communication has been appalling....

My site is (was?) on starka... we were told several days ago that the work on Starka was 100% finished... but sites/ftp on starka were still not working. Then we were told starka was being migrated to chopin...

2 days ago you said that Chopin was 65% complete. Since then there has been no update... What's the situation now please? Is it complete? I don't think so because my site and FTP are still not working. How much longer until completion?

I'm sure you can see that people are getting very frustrated by the lack of accurate information.

Thanks

TAO

Hi thearchedone,

You can check the status yourself at http://status.x10hosting.com

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Thanks

TAO

You are right Recently Starka was merged into chopin. So now your new server is chopin.

Once the migration completed that will be posted on status page. We don`t know the exact time when it will done. But we hope it will finish today.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

mason689

Reaction score
(and your own reputation).

This being the key phrase. This whole process should have been much better thought out and orgranized not just to satisfy the selfish un-paying wants of the user, but more importantly (to them) to preserve their reputation. In that respect they have dropped the ball in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.