Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

izmobi.net96

Reaction score
Have a nice day! Please help me.please reactive my account or unparked my domain and delete my sub domain.it very important with me.i will very happy if you reactive my account.i use host to make forum so i don't know why it supplied.i will fix ploblem after you reactive.thanks! I love x10hosting!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I had the reasons it was blocked quite clear but I guess we can go through them again.

1) Public File Uploader. This violates the File Hosting section of the terms of service. This is a permanent suspension.
2) Copyright Infringement. This violates the Copyright Infringement section of the terms of service. This is also a zero tolerance suspension.
3) Unsupported Language. As per the TOS your site is supposed to be in english, spanish, or french (or have an available translation), and one was not present. This is also ALSO a zero tolerance violation.

Any one of these alone would've been enough for the account to go away permanently, but it takes a special kind of site to hit 3 at once. Yours was that kind of site, so it's permanently suspended.

The domain/subdomain are locked in that they can't be used on another x10hosting account until this account is erased. If you choose to change webhosts, change the nameservers with your domain registrar.

izmobi.net96

Reaction score
Please!my site build a week and i don't know about this problems.please for me a change.now,i also chose x10hosting because x10hosting fast and easy to use.please!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You've been told quite clearly the consequences for this suspension. There's nothing else to do, and it's not going to change.

izmobi.net96

Reaction score
You've been told quite clearly the consequences for this suspension. There's nothing else to do, and it's not going to change.

Hix.nothing to change.very bory.please unparked my domain.please.it very important with me.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is not going to be access nor modified in any way. Just go to your registrar and change the nameservers.

izmobi.net96

Reaction score
sory.i can't sub domain.can you remove or unpark my domain and delete my sub domain.thanks!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want to use your .net domain

1. At x10hosting, you will have to wait for the system to delete you account. Nobody is going to do it manually.

2. Somewhere else, you just go to your registrar and change nameservers.

izmobi.net96

Reaction score
thank.i changed names sever and parked in other host but i can't add old sub domain in this host.however,if my old acc has del,i could add sub domain in other host.

Status
Not open for further replies.