Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostinbooks60

Reaction score
hi.. i have an problem when add my domain. cause when i deleted the domain and i try to add it in add-on domain again. but i get "Error from park wrapper: indiksi.info is already configured. ". no people have using my domain in this host. it's still newly..

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm showing a bigger issue; it's showing a website you were running on your account was a version of online gambling.

That's a major problem - we're based in Illinois, and they expressly disallow it and make it a criminal offense. That's why someone suspended it with a permanent suspension, so I'd be less worried about the addon-domain issue and more worried about finding a host you can actually legally run that on :/

ghostinbooks60

Reaction score
I'm showing a bigger issue; it's showing a website you were running on your account was a version of online gambling.

That's a major problem - we're based in Illinois, and they expressly disallow it and make it a criminal offense. That's why someone suspended it with a permanent suspension, so I'd be less worried about the addon-domain issue and more worried about finding a host you can actually legally run that on :/

i'm sorry if i have build gambling site. i'm so sorry for that. if i can get back my account. i will deleted it. cause i never see gambling are not allowed in the TOS.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No, you will not get back your account nor any backups.it will be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.