Please help urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!

champ_007_bond

Reaction score
please help me by telling that how to upload my forum software into my ftp account using any ftp client software so that when i enter my domain url, it should open that forum.
please help me
hoping for a favourable and fast reply.
:happysad:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am sort of confused on your question. Here is an easier way to install well-known software though:

You can use Fantastico De Luxe to do this way easier if you don't know how to upload via FTP.
Go to cPanel (http://yourdomain.com:2082) and click Fantastico De Luxe. Then click "phpBB" or "SMF". Depends which one you want. Then click install and fill out the required fields and it will be done in less than 10 seconds!

zapperpost

Reaction score
1. Upload your forum system. If you don't know where to upload from, find the first index.php (or index.html, etc.), and select all. Then upload it to /public_html/. Please do not confuse the folder where the index file is contained and the contents of that folder. You need to upload the contents of the folder. Is this clear? Example:
+phpBB (upload what's in this directory)
-+adm
-+cache
-+docs
-+...
-common.php
-config.php

2. Go to your website. It should be on the installation screen. If it is not, then type in your URL, and a "/install" or "/setup", whichever is the install directory. If that still doesn't work, then "/install/install.php", "/install/setup.php", "/setup/install.php", "/setup/setup.php", or whatever the install file is.

3. Are the MySQL/PgSQL databases set up correctly? Use "localhost" for the server.

4. Is your x10Hosting PHP Configuration correct? You should use Intermediate PHP Configuration.

5. After installing, go to your website, and voila! Your new forum!