Please help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixradio

Reaction score
Your Account is Currently Suspended

Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.

Suspension Reason
Continuously running application.

Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

How to fix this?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What type if site do you run and do you have cron jobs?

mixradio

Reaction score
My hosting is free, I use it for streaming radio, because we need bandwich and who has cpanel cgi, perl, pithon as we required in a program that works, that I could perform this function, or to others we do not need so the reason for using this hosting. I hope to ask me because I just did not question most clearly.

Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Will my account be unsuspended or should I wait, because I do not know what to do?

I thank you in advance!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
A continuously running application abuses the server as said in TOS. Is that application specifically necessary to run the radio stream?

mixradio

Reaction score
Yes I am familiar with the TOS but I do not use all the time running across, I use max. 6 hours, then exclude the 1 hour and again, using stream and 12-24 hours after it is turned off until the next day to 12 hours and did not take much for it because bandwich monitor the situation, my bandwich for 30 days not exceeding 15 Gb - 20 GB max. ! I find it very important to the future, even if it increased the plan to lease hosting with you and to use it and maybe VPS server!

We would appreciate your reply!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm going to escalate your thread. Just click on the yellow bar at the top to access the second tier to your support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.