Please look at my site

dcoates

Reaction score
I would like you all to view my site and give me any feed back you can good or bad.

If you see any thing that need work let me know and mabye an idea of how to do it. like those ads I still can't figure out how to put them beside the main flash window.

For those of you that have already seen my site I totally redone it yesterday. I feel it is much better than the last site.

Thanks to all in advance
Doug

http://stillphotomemory.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

dcoates

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments

Yes it is a flash site

Last edited:

Tau_Zero

Reaction score
Don't make that earth thing move when you're mouse is near the side of the screen. Since it doesn't actually provide any functionality, extra display, etc. it's just annoying. Also, have a mute button; the music is nice, but shouldn't be forced. Pretty nice site though.

nexhunter

Reaction score
all I can say is wow that is a really nice transition for the content blocks

edit:
I think besides mute button but a volume lowering even though the music is settle and somewhat good if your browsing photography

also maybe you should look into at freedns.afraid.org for getting a subdomain for your site so it somewhat more professionally without having to pay bills

Last edited:

port5900

Reaction score
like Tau_Zero said plus
i dont like the face that the name of the site is in a box the site has
a free floating feeling, i think the name should too.
good work. PS your images seem kinda brite and washed but it might be my screen.

ZeptOr

Reaction score
Don't make that earth thing move when you're mouse is near the side of the screen. Since it doesn't actually provide any functionality, extra display, etc. it's just annoying. Also, have a mute button; the music is nice, but shouldn't be forced. Pretty nice site though.

I agree with Tau_Zero about the music and the earth graphic moving when you move your mouse. But other than those two minor details, the site looks amazing. Very professional

deaddevil

Reaction score
Starting with the review,
You need to change the google ad, change it to a banner ad! and add it to the footer instead, it currently looks like on white patch on the page.
besides your flash site looks good...and simple!

numberone

Reaction score
really cool site liked the use of flash although the earth mouse movement thing was a bit too much good too see theres a mute button at the bottom of the screen
9 out of10

dcoates

Reaction score
Thank you all for your reviews on my site.

I agree and I am working on changing the earth move.

but there is a mute button very bottom right of the main window its a little pink circle with a speker in it click that to turn of the music.

As well what do you all think of the music any ideas on something else or is the music there okay?

DSiDesign

Reaction score
Not bad.. Agree with the mute button comment.. (just noticed there is a mute button, however you need to scroll down the flash window to see it... Maybe make the Flash DIV fill the screen?)
And maybe you should have a html only version? Not everyone has Flash...
Otherwise not bad..
Check out my site at
http://www.dsidesign.x10hosting.com
You can achieve some rather cool effects without using Flash...

Last edited: