Please Rate My Site

chappill

Reaction score
Tooooo busy there's too much happening and it screws up the layout, things end up on top of each other and you can't read it, simple is best for attracting and keeping customers. I clicked the about link and it didn't load in under 6 seconds so I gave up as I do with any site... You need lighter less busy pages if you're going to get any where, no-one likes waiting, it's plain boring and annoying.

naerey

Reaction score
Personally I fully agree with above poster, simple is better. Though pages load fast enough here..

It takes a bit to figure out what's where, but I have to admit it's well done.
Since youre asking for critique:
*Make up your mind about the Live Chat! On top it says "online", on bottom left says "not available"
*if your website is about the Yahoo! store, say it in the top, not on every link (Yahoo! here, Yahoo! there, Yahoo! this and Yahoo! that is really annoying)
*the links on the left look as if they're 'news' items. possibly shortening them would help. (again, remove Yahoo! where you can.. yes yes SEO.. but note that it's the Customer that gets you money, not the SE)

other than that it's really a nice looking site!
cheers

freecrm

Reaction score
Like the colours - good for the target audience.

Good, simple top navigation menu

Good standardised 3 column layout.

The only major bad point I have is that after about 30 seconds, my Norton kicked in saying

"This site has been found to be potentially fraudulent and has been submitted to Symantec for analysis."

It then boots me to a blank page!!!

Good luck with that then!

JuniorD

Reaction score
logo looks weird to me. maybe its the squares, or maybe its the fading from green to blue. 7/10