Please Review My New Site!

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Boy!!
Nice site.infact a very nice site...I should say.
I assume you are using joomla with a beatz-blue theme/template.
Nice speed on the server but did you keep on the cloudflare setting in your cpanel, it would speed up your site further.

bucklehead55

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Please explain to me what you mean by cloud fare. Not quite sure. The script had so many bugs in it. But through time and work I was able to resolve them. Photos work, slideshow, embed video etc.. upload video etc.. Please reply to me and again thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Okay I read up on cloudflare. I appreciate your suggestions.
There are some limitations of the CloudFlare system:

• Currently, requests must be directed to www.yourdomain.tld instead of domain.tld (which means you may need to make some configuration changes: WordPress installations are automatically adjusted).
  • CloudFlare may affect internal statistic programs that read directly from Apache logs. (CloudFlare will not affect web-based analytic programs that use JavaScript like Google Analytics.)
  • While your logs will reflect fewer requests to your server and therefore lower load, the experience to your visitors should be unaffected.
  • CloudFlare caches static content from your site. While this reduces the load on your server, it means that if you make a change to an existing static file, like an image, there may be a delay before the change appears. While you are updating your site, you can put CloudFlare in .Development Mode. so changes appear immediately.
  • CloudFlare's basic mode cannot handle SSL certificates. If you need to use an SSL certificate, that part of your site needs to be on a subdomain that is not protected. I see this option is still in beta mode. I will take advantage of upgrading my hosting as needed to a VPS connection as traffic increases. Again thank you for your great comments.