Please Review My Site 2

port5800

Reaction score
i dont like the bar on top, maybe if it was built into the side like a regular AD.
Also i'm a big fan of USB apps. I run almost every thing from my USB just cause i be from computer to computer. Right now i'm running XAMPP which is Apachie, MySQL, PHP and some thing I dont remember what the last P was for. And I just installed Silverstripe CMS I can go on and on but any how. take a look at portableapps.com you will find alot there. Also keep your site updated, cause you can get alot of people from portable apps to come to your site...but dont do that yet wail till you got like 40 or 50 programs cool site i bookmarked it peace

pgames

Reaction score
yeah i know of portableapps.com.... i used to beta develop there but i don't any more i wanted to make my own site. Im going to make different apps that isn't on portableapps.com.

digitalmobilemap

Reaction score
I have reviewed your site. I like it. The layout looks beautiful. The applications are very useful.

In my opinion, every PC application should be portable, e.g: no installation, no putting ddl files here and there --> should leave no track in the system folder, just copy and run.

Your work in this field will bring a lot benefits to user like portableapps.com and I believe you will success. (but I dont know how you can make money from it)
Edit:
PS:

You host the applications at shareonall . It is not quite safe because when I try to download the application, shareonall show ads with some dating girl pictures on the download page. When I tried to close the ads, another popup open --> User will scare that they may loose their privacy and got some virus from your hosting service site.

You can try to use other safe hosting service like sourceforge.net. I have used it before and its service is very very good. In fact, portableapps is also store their applications at sourceforge.net

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
I like it. A very nice looking site. I agree with the other poster about the bar at the top, though. Some very nice apps on there, too. I bookmarked your site.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
I would take off the .tk,

try .co.nr or try entering one of the contests hosted here! (get a .com!)

Other than that great site!

sunils

Reaction score
I would take off the .tk,

try .co.nr or try entering one of the contests hosted here! (get a .com!)

Other than that great site!

The .tk banner is always a hinderer the easy viewing of the page.

Like loneua Technologies told,

go in for a co.nr or co.cc

Dan

Reaction score
The site is brilliant!!! But like other people have said - get rid of the Tk!!!!
The programs you've got on their on quite good, already downloaded most of them!! Can I just ask where you get them - or have you made them yourself??

pgames

Reaction score
YES I've tried co.nr... but they don't let me get a co.nr domain... I think they think that my site is illegal or something. I use all freeware so i dunno why i can't get a co.nr... at the moment im trying "co.cc" I gotta wait a day or two though.
I did win in the Forum Promo (Beta) but i guess it was just a test. Now i gotta wait for another contest :)

I like it. A very nice looking site. I agree with the other poster about the bar at the top, though. Some very nice apps on there, too. I bookmarked your site.
THX

The site is brilliant!!! But like other people have said - get rid of the Tk!!!!
The programs you've got on their on quite good, already downloaded most of them!! Can I just ask where you get them - or have you made them yourself??
The programs I got from "download.com"
It has a good list of freeware!
http://www.download.com/3150-20_4-0-1-2.html?licenseTypeId=49&tag=browsedl_freeware

Edit:
I will try to get rid of shareonall... and use ftp2share.com instead... I don't have time to upload and if i use shareonall or ftp2share I can upload once and I get multiple mirrors.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice site and color scheme! Like everyone says, the apps are usefull and get rid of the tk.
Takes a little while to load on my computer...
This will help a lot of people and advertise the good apps on download.com.

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
Congrats....Looks nice and it looks like you added some files. I still like it, even better with the banner gone.