Please Review my site Dighotels.com

Dighotels

Reaction score
If someone could please review my site and tell me what they think. I know it could use some work but if you could surf around for a little while and check out some of the functions i feel like it is having trouble when you select on a hotel and it redirects it seems slow. So if you could take a couple minutes and check it out I would appreciate it and any ideas or criticism would be great.

www.dighotels.com

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm just getting a "bandwidth exceeds limit" 509 error at the moment. Since the domain has been around for a while, I can't tell whether this is an actual sign of traffic or whether it indicates a fundamental problem with the site (that is, whether too much bandwidth is being used and too many requests are being generated relative to the site's content and functionality). In any case, the domain name would indicate that this is a commercial endeavour, and therefore it really can't afford to run into a bandwidth squeeze. I'll check back later just in case it is a temporary problem that can be fixed, but you may want to invest in a hosting solution that can scale to traffic.