Please review my site

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the Joomla theme-very nice, light homepage.

The forums have a very dark theme, against a very dark background making text and categories hard to see.

Other than that, love the site.:)

playminigames

Reaction score
yes i like the theme, but as stpvoice said the dark text on dark background is very hard to read.

natrobius

Reaction score
Thank you very much guys. I will work on making the text in the forums lighter, as I know this is also an accessibility issue. Thanks also for the compliments on the Joomla theme, I also thought that one was very attractive.

If anyone knows how to program, I will be posting several open source projects that I'm starting (already posted one) and I would appreciate your help!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It seems a little odd that the text gets smaller when you hover over a link. Shouldn't it be the other way around, and get bigger?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you very much guys. I will work on making the text in the forums lighter, as I know this is also an accessibility issue. Thanks also for the compliments on the Joomla theme, I also thought that one was very attractive.

If anyone knows how to program, I will be posting several open source projects that I'm starting (already posted one) and I would appreciate your help!
Where are they posted?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the joomla template, But the forum requires changes. First thing as others said the text color has to be lighter.

Regarding projects you are saying . You posted a VB.net project, But sorry i don't know .net

I thought about php projects. :)

@ stpvoice --> They(?) are in his forum "Application Developers" category.

Last edited:

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
I like the design , i like the dark background and for me the color of the fonts could be lil bit darker so it wunt look like its shining , but its ok , and the ads should be placed in one area in the sidebar or the bottom .

i like joomla templates ;)