Please review my site

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The design is a bit plain. I recommend adding some color or design images to it.

Also, I don't think its necessary to have both Submission Lore Logo and Home links since they point to the same place.

Hmm just curious, did you make the entire system yourself?

Interesting submitted content. Is everything moderated before they go public?

Not bad so far. The design just needs a bit of work. It seems a bit too plain right now.

as4s1n

Reaction score
I did make it myself. Actually, it's just a beta test right now but I will add moderating. The SL logo will be an image but I should still remove the home link? What about the people who don't realise that? Also for some reason my right column doesn't go all the way down, and I have no idea how to fix that. I don't really know a good color scheme for it though.

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I did make it myself. Actually, it's just a beta test right now but I will add moderating. The SL logo will be an image but I should still remove the home link? What about the people who don't realise that? Also for some reason my right column doesn't go all the way down, and I have no idea how to fix that. I don't really know a good color scheme for it though.

If its going to be a logo, then you should probably leave it. Most sites have a clickable logo and a Home link.

For the right column, try changing the entire wrapper to fixed widths rather than 80% and 20%. This is better for different resolutions so the layout looks the same on all computers. Then try adding a border-right to the content-wrapper rather than the sidebar. Then add some padding to leave some space between them.

as4s1n

Reaction score
So I want the column to fall under the other when it gets shrinked?