Please Review My site

Purplenoinc

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Im new here.
Please can you take a look at my website and give feedback: https://www.purpleno.in/

In Todays world need of eCommerce web design is high though i got very much low traffic. Please let me know what is missing, what is the strategy i should follow for increasing traffic to my website .

jesonrizabal

Reaction score
Here are my thoughts on your website design:

1. I like how you included a blinking "special offer" on the front page, which is something a visitor will notice. I'd like to suggest that you change the color to something more welcoming. However, it's not all that bad.

2. Changing the animation of your slide in the carousel will have a significant impact on your visitor when they want to see more on the next page. The current animation is fine, but you might want to make it more interesting for a visitor to see what's on the other side of the carousel; adding a better animation will encourage them to click the button.

3. There are too many arrows; a visitor may become confused as to which one to click because there are so many arrows appearing. I would recommend minimizing it in some way.

4. A lot of colors in the background; it would be preferable if you could limit your background to one to three colors to make it more welcoming.

5. You might want to remove the home button because it serves no purpose if your logo contains a home hyperlink. This will give your website a more professional appearance.

1648164834277.png

6. As an ecommerce website, I would recommend hiding the prices of your products/services until a visitor clicks the product image. This will pique their interest in looking at the other items rather than just scrolling down.

Overall, a well-designed website. Cheers!

Last edited: