Please review my site =]

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Nice look. You've kept it simple. I like the ones that keep it simple rather than fill it just because it looks empty. This way you won't be using up too much bandwith and users won't have trouble accessing your site.

Slothie

Reaction score
I'd suggest sprucing up the navigation bar a little, perhaps with background image, otherwise its fine.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Grammar problems red and bold, with additional problems in the same area underlined.

"What is PTC Rewards? PTC Rewards is a way of earning you bonus money for free just by signing up and using our referral links. We monitor how much you make and we add that to your account. Depending on how much you make on the site is how much you make on PTC Rewards. We currently are sponsoring two popular and professional PTC/Offer sites (Adbux and NXDaily). By using our referral link we can track how much money/clicks you make and reward you based on those values. But on some sites (such as Adbux), we will even reward you for upgrading to premium! Check out our accepted programs page for programs that will be added as they are suggested and we are okey with them."

mattura

Reaction score
The site appears to be down at the moment... but going on the above:

"PTC Rewards" is... OR PTC Rewards are... (you need quotes to say a plural is)
'bonus money' means nothing - perhaps 'more money'
The following two sentences are ambiguous and don't quite make sense, you may want to reword them.
Next is ok up to the end:

"Check out our accepted programs page for programs that will be added as they are suggested and we are okey with them."

would be better as:

Check out our 'Accepted Programs' page for [new/additional?] programs which will be added as they are suggested, subject to review.

LyteNight

Reaction score
Can you guys go over my site's grammar again? I changed many things based on your corrections.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Can you guys go over my site's grammar again? I changed many things based on your corrections.
Sure. This time I included corrections as well.

"What is PTC Rewards? "PTC Rewards" is a way of earning you more money for no extra work (add a comma) by signing up and using our referral links. We monitor how much you make, then every Wednesday we add points to your account. Depending on how much you earn on (strike out 'the') the our affliates (incorrect word grammar; add a comma) is how much you make on PTC Rewards. We currently are sponsoring two popular and professional PTC/Offer sites (add a period.) (such as (if you're sponsoring those two then "such as" is innappropiate) Adbux and NXDaily). By using our referral links we can track how much ('many') money/clicks (the money is earned by clicks, it's redundant and breaks the grammar) you make (add a comma) and reward you based on those values. But on some sites (such as Adbux), we will even reward you for upgrading to premium! Check out our "Accepted Programs" page for all of our programs (add a period, start it as a new sentence) which will be expanded as they are suggested, subject to review."

west1987

Reaction score
Nice Website Mate.... Keep Up The Good Work, God Knows I Need The Bandwidth Your Saving. ;) lol

LyteNight

Reaction score
Sure. This time I included corrections as well.

"What is PTC Rewards? "PTC Rewards" is a way of earning you more money for no extra work (add a comma) by signing up and using our referral links. We monitor how much you make, then every Wednesday we add points to your account. Depending on how much you earn on (strike out 'the') the our affliates (incorrect word grammar; add a comma) is how much you make on PTC Rewards. We currently are sponsoring two popular and professional PTC/Offer sites (add a period.) (such as (if you're sponsoring those two then "such as" is innappropiate) Adbux and NXDaily). By using our referral links we can track how much ('many') money/clicks (the money is earned by clicks, it's redundant and breaks the grammar) you make (add a comma) and reward you based on those values. But on some sites (such as Adbux), we will even reward you for upgrading to premium! Check out our "Accepted Programs" page for all of our programs (add a period, start it as a new sentence) which will be expanded as they are suggested, subject to review."

Added/corrected your suggestions. Can you do I quick check one last time to make sure I didn't misinterpret your comments?

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
K.

"What is PTC Rewards? "PTC Rewards" is a way of earning you more money for no extra work, by signing up and using our referral links. We monitor how much you make, then every Wednesday we add points to your account. Depending on how much you earn on our affliate's (remove the apostrophe) is how much you make on PTC Rewards. We currently are sponsoring two popular and professional PTC/Offer sites. Adbux and NXDaily. By using our referral links we can track how much money, clicks, offers, upgrades, ect. you make and reward you based on those values. But on some sites (such as Adbux), we will even reward you for upgrading to premium! Check out our "Accepted Programs" page for all of our programs, which (entirely my fault, I misinterpreted the statement. Just add a comma, which I did for you.) will be expanded as they are suggested, subject to review."

Almost perfect. :)

LyteNight

Reaction score
Thanks Quwen and everyone else who corrected my numerous grammatical errors.

mattura

Reaction score
Is your site on Absolut by any chance? It seems to be down whenever I look, which is whenever my site is down (ie the past 2 days)!
Has anyone managed to see either LyteNight's or my site in the past 2 days? The server is apparently up, but I can't view the sites

LyteNight

Reaction score
Is your site on Absolut by any chance? It seems to be down whenever I look, which is whenever my site is down (ie the past 2 days)!
Has anyone managed to see either LyteNight's or my site in the past 2 days? The server is apparently up, but I can't view the sites

My site is on Absolut. Also, whenever I view my site, it's up. Don't know why you can't view mine or your site.