Please review my site

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Please review my site http://idesigncircuit4u.exofire.net/ and suggest improvements. I've just finnished making it and it's my first website. Once I think it is good enough I will buy a domain for it.

Rubbish reviews get 0 credits.
Alright reviews get 5 credits.
Good reviews get 15 credits.
Mega good reviews get 50 credits. (at my discretion)

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

satheesh

Reaction score
To improve your Site.
Put some background image.
Use Free Templeate site

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Your flash intro is not professional

No shortcuts like u or grammar misspellings.

Your website doesn't work right now,

I do suggest going to get a free website template there are

some good ones out there.

curt15

Reaction score
I would also recommended getting a free template, or even paying a high quality web dev to do it.

dirtracer36

Reaction score
It's a place to start. Not totally bad. Maybe resize your banner. It's off the edge of my screen. Try putting your banner and text in seperate div's or tables.

sunils

Reaction score
The idea is good. But let me give you a page by page review in my view which could have made it better.

(1)Into page.

(a).All know that when some flash appears on the screen that its the into page. so no need to specify it as intro.
(b).As some of them has said the flash is not professional. it looks like a childs drawing(sorry if that offended you). google the net and find some basic tutorial about flash or you can use a software for swish.
This software has many effects by default and will be helpful for begineers. the output can be even imported in flash for other options.:naughty:

(c).Add some more text describing your site in the flash page.

(2).For other pages.

(a).It looks as thought to me a empty page. use some colors, some menus, some picture and some background.
(b).Define a color scheme that you like and use it in your pages

............................x10Rocks..............................