Please review my site

hipro1

Reaction score
Hello there, I just launched my new site!

I've been working on it for some time, but it's still not finished, but the most basic pages and features are now working as they were planned, and so the site is open to public.

I would like you to tell me what do you think about, how can I make it better, if you like the idea, etc.

Please if you find any bug or error, post it in the site's forums.

The site is:

www.hipro.x10hosting.com

Thanks!

tittat

Reaction score
Nice! But i personally felt that yellow is not that much pleasing for my eyes (my bad eyes ;) ).Try something other than yellow.
Good Luck :)

kaleidoscopekorral

Reaction score
So far so good! The yellow may be a bit bright but the layout and design of your site is appealing. Love to see some of your content when it is more developed.

kaleidoscopekorral

hipro1

Reaction score
Hey thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate them.
Well the yellow thing, if you mean the banner, i think it's more orange than yellow lol, but I'll change it (I don't like it eitherm but was just for testing when I put it there). Otherwise, there should not be any other yellow image/text.

Well I'll start adding content maybe this week, but first I need to code the content page system. And also finish the forum, as well as the user control panel and profile.

Thanks again!

espfutbol98

Reaction score
I like the JavaScript clock but you might not want to show seconds. Also, a favicon would be nice too. Good Luck!

Arkonsys

Reaction score
you can try putting darker colors on the site...i think darker is cooler and is more attractive for users and guest.
And i have a question...you code all the site yourself?

taha116

Reaction score
Yeah i also am wondering are you using a free software to power your site? IF so what software cuz it definatley looks really nice.

hipro1

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments!

espfutbol98: Well, I think the clock is much more helpful with seconds, but it's just an appreciation thing.
About the favicon, I'll surely add one, tomorrow maybe.

Arkonsys: Well the layout, was exactly the most difficult part, but I found those nice colors on other site, and make that combination. Obviously there have to be both dark and light colors, otherwise the site would be too heavy or too light. What colors fo you suggest?
Well I took some pieces of code from other sites (such as the news, login and part of the forum). But I have improved them a lot, since when I tested them there were too many errors. The rest of the site is coded by myself.

taha116: Well if you mean something like a CMS or related, that's not the case. I have been joining, testing and imporving some pieces of code and well that's the result.

Thanks again!