Please Review My Website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
Please can someone review my website http://ashwin.pcriot.com
and do me the following favors:-

1. please post a screenshot
2. please tell the speed of your internet connection and the approximate time taken to load the website.
3. also please tell the browser you browsed my website with.
4. please rate the quality of my web design out of 100
5. please rate the quality of my content out of 100
6. please rate the similarity of the ads with the content of my website out of 100
7. please give a small suggestion along with the above to the improvements thaat can be done to my website.

Genuine and quality reviews will be rewarded appropriately.
Thanking you,
Ashwin Sinha

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Ashwin,
Where is your website link? I didn't find it anywhere. Please post the link to your site.

LHVWB

Reaction score
The link is in his signature.

1. Screen shot is attached.
2. My Internet connection is about 1 MB, and it still took a little bit too long to load, ~20s but that could be because of my computer.
3. Firefox
4. 90/100, I liked the template.
5. 95/100,
6. 90/100, I could barely tell that the adds were there. :)
7. Other Comments:
  • Some of the images/links down the bottom don't load properly, and when you hover over the google link, it turns bold and moves all of the images which is a bit annoying, that problem seems to appear throughout your pages, content is moved when you hover over a link, the bold idea seems to be a good one, but maybe you could change the colour instead.
  • The menu, could possibly have some sort of hover system for the text, and you could make it so the only text with a red background is the currently selected one.
  • Finally, I didn't actually get the point of the home loading screen, because if there was meant to be some sort of add or flash movie, then it didn't show up on my browser.
Good luck with the site. :)

Sorry about the attachment not working, its attached now.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

mcorp

Reaction score
1. screen shot attached
2. I have a cable modem.. It loaded relatively fast.
3. Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.12) Gecko/20071126 Fedora/1.5.0.12-7.fc6 Firefox/1.5.0.12
4. 50/100
6. 95/100
7. I personally don't like how you have so much stuff crammed onto your homepage. It would be nicer
if it was a little more organized.

Attachments

• delete.png
    delete.png
    622.8 KB · Views: 20

Jordan C

Reaction score
I think the overall site design is good, apart from the top navigation images, the logo and the font. I would rate the web-design 50/100, it would be better if it had the above things fixed. The content looks very helpful and informative. I would rate the content 90/100.

I used Safari 3.1.2 on Mac OSX 10.4.11, screen shot here.

It took around 4/5 seconds to load. I don't think the ads had much to do with your site, and there may have been too much of them, I would say loose the first page with all the ads, as it seems like the only intention of the site is to make money.

My internet speeds are as follows:

Overall, I think you should take away some of the ads, and fix some of the web-design problems.

Last edited:

kirtik

Reaction score
You should specify a default font. Times New Roman looks nasty.

tittat

Reaction score
Hello, this thread is of more than six months old.Please dont BUMP old threads.
*******Thread Closed*********

Status
Not open for further replies.