Please review my website...

lair360

Reaction score
Dear User,

For over 2 years now I've found out that my website had improved from being a 'junk' ebook software into an online website with loads of articles related to lots of things about computer operating systems, VBscript source code, playstation ports, update Ati mobility and anything you can think of like....

a.] How to do a ping-back without going to Start >> Run >> CMD
b.] Install wordpress (improved version) instead of wordpress.org version!
c.] fix, repair, clean, remove and modify your registry and your OS safely without giving you a headache!

ect....

"Keep thinking out of the box!"

Please take your time and have some fun reading my articles...if its bizzar...just make me laugh!

I had a person saying: "you're a nerd on computer! You did all of these articles without getting anybody to donate just...5p? You're insane...Cool website though. Your articles are better than the other website blogger.

1.] Its simple to read and follow...
2.] Helpful and no hassle...
3.] Lots of alternative from your previous articles...
4.] Very professional and educational...

anything else? Not really...but ~ GET MORE ARTICLES ON YOUR BLOG! :D"

----------------------------

That is his reviews...

JXVForums

Reaction score
It looks okay. Not be mean but it seems in bad taste, or thats how my browser renders, it, if used more clean fonts, instead of Times New Romain like arial or something else, get more graphics and make it look like a blog more than just a simple static page, I would give it a higher rate There isn't too much content wise, but I like the idea where you heading with it.

lair360

Reaction score
It looks okay. Not be mean but it seems in bad taste, or thats how my browser renders, it, if used more clean fonts, instead of Times New Romain like arial or something else, get more graphics and make it look like a blog more than just a simple static page, I would give it a higher rate There isn't too much content wise, but I like the idea where you heading with it.

Well...what resolution are you viewing my site at???

I am viewing my site at "1440x900".
It's also optimize to work at 1152x864 and above.
Its also designed for HDMI Tv...

lair360

Reaction score
Not impressive. 5/10
Improve on Design and content.
http://www.techfun.exofire.net/

Well...improve on design and content...what part???

homepage, blog, vbscript area ect...

P.S. I am trying to make my website as light as possible. But, please give me more information so that I could check my webpage and improve it. :)

Giving me a 5/10 doesn't really help me much but, some infos and guides would be great!

Thanks!

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
I think the overall layout needs some work...it just seems kind of boring. First off, when linking to an external site, I would use the "target_blank" inside of the link to open it in a new window so the user still has your site open. Second, you need to keep you layout more consistent, in the pages I went to the layout kept changing and I didn't know if I was even on the same site anymore. All in all it looks okay, but I would try to give it some more structure and try to make it more visually appealing.

lair360

Reaction score
Ok! Everything is updated!!
Please check and see if you like it or not...

If its a total failure...I'll have to scrap everything and redesign everything ~again! :(

Right...please take your time and thank you for your support! :D

Lair360

freecrm

Reaction score
Not a total failure at all, you just need to clean up your fonts and general formatting.

I would suggest the following:

In your .css formatting, insert a body tag and change the font to something like Arial, 11px - this will ensure all fonts remain constant and more professional.

In addition, I'm not sure I like the page property grey background with the black main column.

Again, in your css, you could change bgcolor to black, or play around with the main content container colors.

On your menu (left) I noticed a 1px difference between the background image and the hover image. I think this is because your normal image does not have a border top and bottom, whereas the hover image does. As a result, when you hover over each <li>, the whole menu jumps downs 1px which looks naff.

Never give up!

lair360

Reaction score
Not a total failure at all, you just need to clean up your fonts and general formatting.

I would suggest the following:

In your .css formatting, insert a body tag and change the font to something like Arial, 11px - this will ensure all fonts remain constant and more professional.

In addition, I'm not sure I like the page property grey background with the black main column.

Again, in your css, you could change bgcolor to black, or play around with the main content container colors.

On your menu (left) I noticed a 1px difference between the background image and the hover image. I think this is because your normal image does not have a border top and bottom, whereas the hover image does. As a result, when you hover over each <li>, the whole menu jumps downs 1px which looks naff.

Never give up!

Thank you very much for your support. But, please bear with me...I am trying to repair my CSS file.
I would like to make it a clean an efficient.

Thank you.

Last edited:

lair360

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Here is my sneak peak!!
I've completely redesign my CSS files, fonts localization with a bunch of codes ~clean up!! However, I'll need to adjust my CSS file so that it would synchronise with "Google Chrome", so that the frames could snuggle in nicely! :naughty:

Anywhay...this project code is called: "redesign eagle 1"
But, its not on my host yet...sorry folks! But, if you have any suggestion or tips please don't hesitation to write it down.

---------------------
Homapge_Beta.jpg

---------------------

Thank you for your support!

Lair360