Please view my new site

Nikolasr

Reaction score
I'm hosting dedicated servers in my computer,so my site is the support center and form to request.Isn't used by x10hosting resources,don't worry.MY servers are host on 50 MBPS connection.Please check my website
http://freeservers.exofire.net/

vol7ron

Reaction score
I very much like it, though I didn't look at anything past the first page. I love the color scheme and the images are nice.

1) I would work on the banner image though or resave it in a different format. If you look at the kangaroo, it does not look as clean as it can be -- you can see the speckling of colors around the image, sort of like a low quality .gif I know it's a 3KB jpg, make sure you're saving it in a higher quality and if that doesn't help, save it as a .bmp or .png (I'd go with the latter).

2)If you want your own server please request support ticket
You should change this to:
If you want your own server please request a support ticket
--- grammar errors can really deter users away from a could-be high-quality site ---

3)The "check status" button needs a mouse icon change so that when you rollover it, you see a hand instead of the arrow. Hover over it with your mouse and you'll see what I mean.

Otherwise, very nice. Again, love the colors and simple, clean layout.

vol7ron

Last edited:

Nikolasr

Reaction score
Thanks for suggestion and do you like to be my staff?i will give 350 credits,adn you are currecly working on the banner i will give +200 so =550 credits

:)

vol7ron

Reaction score
Sorry, I haven't the time at the moment - I'm currently at work, learning how to set things up for here.

Here's a quick English lesson. When people are talking about your stuff (things you own), the "I would ... blah blah blah" really means "If I were you, I would... blah blah blah" The "If I were you" is implied.

If you need help, though, I'll see what I can do when I get home. Just send me the original kangaroo image and I'll try to clean it up for you.

Nikolasr

Reaction score
original kangaroo image?

P.s also we need staff,if anyone is interest pm me or post in this theard(helping users,for questions and problems,i'm only hosting master)

vol7ron

Reaction score
Yes, did you create it yourself or did you copy it from somewhere? If you created it yourself then send me the photoshop/paintshop pro source file.

-vol7ron

If you've found my post useful please add to my reputation by clicking the blue checkmark above. Also donations are appreciated (found under my credits).

Last edited:

vol7ron

Reaction score
Yes that is what I'm talking about. There's really not much I could do without the original.

tittat

Reaction score
The white theme and the cool orange colors looks so cute.
The description in your front page is not sufficient.When a newbie come to your site,he may not understand ,what the site is about,at the first glance.