Pls review my site

sunils

Reaction score
Hi simple site. look at the header. make it little smaller . dont change the heading text. only the yellow background.

Dan

Reaction score
I personally really hate bright colours like the yellow on a webpage with blue then on top. I don't know why, I just don't.

You could also change the font from Times New Roman to something else even if it's just Arial.

Other than that it's quite good, simple but good.
Oh and just noticed, the white curved lines in the header are very pixelated. You could do with changing them.
Edit:
Another thing... Your Guestbook isn't working.

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
I personally really hate bright colours like that on a webpage with blue then on top. I don't know why, I just don't.

You could also change the font from Times New Roman to something else even if it's just Arial.

Other than that it's quite good, simple but good.
Oh and just noticed, the white curved lines in the header are very pixelated. You could do with changing them.
Edit:
Another thing... Your Guestbook isn't working.

I think there was more of yellow. only the menu had some blue in it.

Hi,
you could have used picture as menus. and you guestbook isnt working. just now checked.

Dan

Reaction score
I meant the yellow - just forgot to put it in for some reason!!

Afterburn

Reaction score
Site is good content wise, very informative but........the design is in need of alot of work. Other site, its okay.

satbir

Reaction score
ankarg,

Be careful, you are running Google Ads and AD traffic on same page. Google can ban you. Also on ads.html, you are having only ads that is also not permitted as per google TOS.

Your header should run across site presently ads side bar is stickking out

Header is too broad and using up too much of real estate.

A footer will do good

Google search can default to your site instead of web

Text is glaring out from white background, may be font change will help.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: