indian

Reaction score
plz help me
i face a problem
when i open my website its show

that

Zend Optimizer not installed

This file was encoded by the Zend Encoder / Zend SafeGuard Suite
In order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.
What is the Zend Optimizer?

The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been freely available since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by taking PHP's intermediate code through multiple Optimization Passes, which replace inefficient code patterns with efficient code blocks. The replacement code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.
In addition to performance-improvement, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Encoder or Zend SafeGuard Suite.
The Zend Optimizer is a freely-available product from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies is the company that develops the scripting engine of PHP, also known as the Zend Engine.

plz help me
my web site address is
www.onlinebanglestore.be

Cubeform

Reaction score
Zend is the PHP engine. Um... Was the website not like this a couple of days ago?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
laksamana_armada_laut said:
ermmmmmmm

Please don't spam the forum. Your post didn't help in the slightest to the thread you posted in. If you have nothing to say that will help the thread, please don't post in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.