The site does not look professional. The first thing it should relate to what you do, if you want to make some business purpose for it.
As soon i entered the site, I found that its too flashy. Even the colours pinching my eyes. And it looked more of a website for advertisement(those usual ones on the web).
The main the site should have is colours. The kind of font u use. And then the content. Even if you are making it as your personal page then also all these things should be taken into consideration and since you are putting on the web then think about people who will view it, nt yourself(in terms of colours and graphics).
Bro, dont feel like saying all this but you asked for the comments.(No Hard Feelings)
HEy , you're right it don't look professional. Here some advises:
1. Don't use a very big song in the background, that spend a lot of bandwidth.
2. Don't use the whole screen , use a center table with a 75% width, you can use a gradient background for the body ( use a dark color for the body backgound and a light color for the content table) this help to keep the user eye focus in the content.
3. Use two or three colors with a very good contrast, if you use a lot of color it's disgusting to the eyes.
4. Try to make the images fix exactly with the size of the page, don't resize the images that make their lose quality.
5. Use the light, The human eye look for the white color.
6. The color say what you want to make the user feel, use hot colors (like red, orange yellow) to make feel a charminig enviroment; blue, skyblue, white ... to make feel peace. And things like that.
Yes its not professional. look at various professional templates available over the internet and see how it looks and how it will invite the user to use the site. May a good study and then start designing your site. It will surely bring in good result.