Reaction score
Its all right...

I like the News scroller!
Cool Graphics!
But the layout is a little confusing...

4/5

easykey

Reaction score
Nice layout, great taste in music - good to see Minor Threat in there. Look forward to seeing more videos.

Spelling is a bit dodgy though...

theBruney

Reaction score
It's fine. I didn't like the fact that I had to look at the page body or the title bar for the name of the site though. That's the page banner's job. I think that's what supposed to catch the eyes. Also, the diagonal lines for the background of the text area is a tad bit distracting, either go with a solid colour like #333 or put a lower opacity on those lines. I like the background on the body, nice. For the navigation, you need to include the 'title' attribute on those <a> tags. The footer alignment changes on some pages, the font is in times new romans, giving it sort of a lonely look from the rest of the site text. Check your spelling on the contact page, think you meant to write 'want' instead of 'wont'.

Cheers with the launch. :cool:

sunils

Reaction score
good layout, but need to fine tune much.
The menus doesnt seem like a menu to me. but when i move my mouse over it, it blinks and thus i confirmed that its menu. Could have used a little smaller font size with border to the menu bar to make it stand out.

KentonBomb

Reaction score
I like the layout, but I'm not a fan of the content being All Caps. Maybe you should keep the hard metal to the music, and not the web content :p

Overall, I like the layout. The banner is awesome, and the colors are easy on the eyes. Though the metal is rough on the ears XD

8.5/10. Great Site!

Hydrargyrum

Reaction score
Don't write things in all capital letters. It's annoying and difficult to read things in all caps.

And speaking of difficult to read, it's not a very good idea to put tiny horizontal lines behind text.

Also, you might want to fix the apostrophe in "Band Pic's" and "Gig's". An apostrophe implies possession, or a contraction of "is". It does not mean "watch out, here comes an 's'!"

Whilst you're at it, fix the other spelling and grammar errors as well. People don't take you seriously if you can't spell. They usually just roll their eyes and leave your website. So remember, it's not a "form", it's a "forum". And you don't "wont" a cookie, you "want" one. Capitalize your "I"s. Always say "please" where you mean it, because "plz" is actually internet slang for . . . well, it's definitely not polite so I'll refrain from saying it.

On the main page, you've got that little scrollbar news thingy. There's nothing more annoying than having a scrollbar in the middle of a page. It's the same with the band videos section. Just let your page stretch to contain your div, my friend. It'll be okay. I promise.

Orange is not a lovely colour. It can be, but it must be in the right context. I would strongly recommend you change the orange headers to red - not "red" but something more like #A9080D, to match the touches of red in your banner. I know there's orange in the banner, too, but it's a subtle orange. It's more like gold, light reflected off of smoke. It's not bold and jumping out at you like Duder's wristband there. If nothing else, let the orange in the text match the gold of the smoke. (By the way, I think it's a pretty superb banner.)

Put a little more space between those menu items, or maybe some dots, so they stand apart rather than all run together like the words of a sentence.

I hope that helps. With a bit of improvement (and some content, eh?) it could be a really great website! Keep working at it.