Plzz Delete my account !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theindiegames65

Reaction score
Due to certain reasons I need you to delete my forum as well as hosting account..the details are as follows..

Forum Username: theindiegames65
cPanel Username: digster

( X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We cannot and do not delete forum accounts. I have, however, marked your hosting account to be deleted pending a 14 day waiting period. Should you decide to change your mind in those 14 days, please post back here or make a new thread requesting unsuspension.

Should you wish to use your domain name elsewhere, simply change the nameservers at the registrar to point to the new host.

theindiegames65

Reaction score
Well, the forum account is not a big issue. My only concern is I want the account to be deleted from the cpanel and "x10hosting.com/control"...

Is there a way to expedite the deletion??

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

btw i can see that i can no longer login to the cpanel but My account settings still show in x10hosting.com/control.... Will these settings go away once the account is deleted???

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The login to x10hosting.com/control will not go away; should you truly wish to block all access to it for whatever reason, you will need to change your password to something random and perhaps even change the registered email address to something invalid.

I unfortunately cannot expedite your account deletion, as the system we have in place to delete accounts is automated and triggers after 14 days. As long as you change the DNS for your domains to point somewhere else, however, it should not matter if the account is deleted or not

theindiegames65

Reaction score
ok...thx for the replies...

Btw why does the addon domain in the x10hosting.com/control does not change even when it is deleted from the cpanel...
...bcoz when it is present as the addon domain it cant be changed to the main domain..??

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Why is it a concern since the account is suspended to be terminated? You can't change the main domain anyway here since the account access is locked away.

theindiegames65

Reaction score
I know I cant access it now...but I am asking bcoz I couldnt do it when I had the access...it bugs me as to why any change in the cpanel is not reflected in the x10hosting.com/control...

Also I dont understand one thing...during signup I had selected a default site say like blahblah.mx.com (x10's subdomain)....it became my main domain...
Now i added another addon domain say xyz.com..then why is it that a default subdomain like xyz.blahblah.mx.com is created??

Also as I had added it as an addon domain I cldnt change it to the main domain as it kept saying that as it is the addon domain i cldnt change it to main domain...later even though i had deleted the addon domain through cpanel..it still reflected as an addon domain at x10hosting.com/control and hence cldnt change it to main domain...

Any thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.