Poepoe's Project's

poepoe1122

Reaction score
So after two days of constant work I have finally created a website I deem worthy to be advertised, after constantly bugging people to do things for me to help I have come up with the neo-poepoe's project's

This time around we want to do things right! Anyways some things the new site features are;

*Same great content from the last website such as forum's and mini-site's.

*A Photo Gallery separate from the forum's. Before the photo gallery was inside the forum's, now you can use the site for just the photo gallery, also you do not need to sign up to use it but you will lose certain features(such as personal albums.)

*A NEW banner, thanks to elf for this! I really like it.

*Some new moderators, including Jaar for the forum's, and Tigirus for the photo gallery.

*New Forum's I really like the new forum's they are a LOT better then the old ones and have a much better feel!

*Extra content for my games, Now if you are a member of my website you will be able to download content add-on's for most of my games, this content can range from something fun to play with to really expanding it like a level editor.

*More to come, this is just the beginning things will really start getting great when you join and tell us what you want added!

So what are you waiting for? Come to http://poepoe.x10hosting.com/