portuguese?

honey

Reaction score
hi everybody!!

i dont know if i came to the right place to ask this, but if i didnt im really sorry, im new at this forum and im kind of confused

so. i feel very lucky cuz i found x10hosting!! it is the best host i ever knew.

i really wanna host my site there. i read the rules and they said my site can only be in english, spanish or french right?

my english is "ok". i wanna do this site for family and friends, and thats the problem. there are some people who cant speak english. they only speak portuguese.

may i write my site in portuguese? i can put a link to a page's translator if necessary

thanxxx a lot!!

x10hosting roxx

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your main site langauge HAS to be in English, Spanish or French. Which means when any comes to your site the first langauge they see is English, if you would like to have a second langauge for the page that is fine. As long as the main site langauge is in one of those 3. I hope this helps.

honey

Reaction score
so my index page has to be in english, but the other ones dont, for example?

thank u!!!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
For example if you installed php-nuke for a forum and left the default langauge to English,Spanish or French this would be fine. There is an option on that forum software that allows the user to chose after they get there what langauge they want to see the site in. As long as by default your website is in English Spanish or french.

honey

Reaction score
now i understood. just one more question... can my blog posts be in portuguese?
sorry about disturbing u
thank u very much for the help!!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your not disturbing me, hmm thats a good question.I think this pertains to the whole site but there should be ways of being able to have the option to translate the page somehow.

honey

Reaction score
so ill write my blog in portuguese and put a link to babelfish to translate it to english, thats ok? the translation inst soo good but u can understand.. i swear this is my last question! thanxx!!