Possible to get more or unlimited MySQL Databases

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
My website is used for a forum hosting service and I only have 5 SQL Databases... I don't mean to sound un-greatful but is there a way to increase my ammount of SQL Databases. I've found websites that have free SQL Database hosting but it doesn't work with forums as far as I know. May somebody aid me?

masterchief3k

Reaction score
well, DB's can cause crazy server load. and 5 is more than enough. why would you be making a forum hosting service???? you should get paid hosting for that, adn there are plenty of forum hosts out there.

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
Why would I want a free forum host when I can make my own? I used to run a web server off of my computer but it ties up my connection.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Soooo... Why would you need more then 5 if your useing the forum for you..... Unless i understand you rong.

But 5 should be more then anuf.

dsfreak

Reaction score
I think he means that he lets other people make forums on his x10 site, and I can understand the need for more dbs, but, x10 currently doen't offer extra dbs, unless they start selling that in the store, but I dont know. Also, if this is the case, then you must stop the service, as it is in direct violation of the TOS: "Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties."

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
ok, I've decided not to do it because I want all 5 of my SQL DATABASES, THEY'RE MINE!!!! MUHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.