Possibly Backed Up ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

all iniquity

Reaction score
I was just informed my acct was wiped because I didnt request a backup ticket. I voted when necessary, but was never informed otherwise of results and decision of action to wipe it clean. Was unable to check forums at the time as well, only email .. Talked with Tyler, he said there is a slim possibility you made an earlier backup possibly ?

Could ya check in to that, Id appreciate it
acct : dmt.x10hosting.com
package : second kind

Thanks

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, backuos were made yesterday and the server was wiped and restored. You'll have to sign up again when sign up is avaliable.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Once the server is up I'll check because there were some leftover backups on the secondary HDD I think. Ill let you know, but most likely it was wiped out.

all iniquity

Reaction score
^^ ahhh :| well I appreciate the looking when its available...

I reallllly wish (not to be *****in, i swear) that yall had emailed or something to notify. You emailed to notify of the vote, but not of the decision on such. The sticky part was I was using you to host all the files that I could since my hdd was dying (clicking a lotttttt) so in the end, I lost everything two times over haha :(

Thanks though, I'll keep checking back on this to see if theres any news.

Jacob

Reaction score
I learned my lesson awhile back when I didn't check the site daily for news. They normally give 1-3 days to find out about the news. I check the news daily now.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Tha's why we ask you to check the forums constantly.

all iniquity

Reaction score
As I explained to tyler, my hard drive was clicking excessively, and was about to die, I backed all my needed material up to the site, and was unable to check the forums. Thats why I didnt know about the wipe, I did however check my email via cell, thats how I knew about the vote, but there was never another email to tell the results, I could have possibly gone to a friends house and dl'd all of it. No matter now I suppose.

I just noticed my cpanel is still working, but my password (even the reset one pmsg'd to me a while ago) does not work. This any sign of hope ? lol. Also I cant register a new acct, everytime I get in to the process it says I need to follow the referal code/id and I have no idea what that is.

Thanks,

dmt.x10hosting.com
Jay

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What was your username?

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I have a backup anywhere for that username.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.