Post your worst injuries

deathball619

Reaction score
Post your worst injuries below.
I'll start off - I've broken my wrist and i've banged my head on a gate,it needed 6 stiches

wolf693

Reaction score
Hmm.... accidentally tased myself (hence my nickname, "Sparky"), and broken both bones in my forearm.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Croquet Mallet to the head - few stitches, caused inner-ear problems.

2 toes ( running as a kid - hit door jam ) broke the growth plate in one toe that stopped it growing ... so I have two baby toes on one foot.

Skinned both legs while riding my BMX ( took skin / hair / etc ) - but strangely enough, didn't break any blood vessels - just took the skin off.

Broke left arm below elbow playing little league baseball.

2nd degree burns on right index finger ( caused a nice hole in my finger ) from working with the fireplace.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I broke my ulna and radius when I tripped over a chain. One of them was only half way through, the other one all the way.
Then I had to get stitches in my head twice from falling into the corner of a table and dresser (that one left huge blood stain on the carpet).
A metal pole fell on my toe (that thing was heavy and came down fast) and ever since then the toe nail doesn't grow right. It keeps digging into my toe.
So far that's all that happened.

Last edited:

Blockis2

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been damaged in any way what-so-ever.

Funny. lol. But for some reason, I get shocked all the time... Ex, I'll touch the end of my bed tog et up, and i'll get shocked lol. Go me.

kiel2k

Reaction score
My worst injury was in the Tree, it was raining day then the trunk of tree I holding was broken then my head banged in the stone, curved in a triangle after that I immediately recover in Hospital thx god I am still alive.

oiwio

Reaction score
Wow, some of you are just unlucky or very clumsy, Ive only gotten my collar bone broken and it was when I was 2 so I dont even remember it. Since then, I havent had any major injuries

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
A broken wrist, right next to the growth plate. It was in a cast for 6 weeks. I fell of my bike. :biggrin:

jocktalk

Reaction score
Tore my right hamstring sliding into second base. My cleat got caught on the bag and the sudden odd movement while popping up from the slide tore it completely threw the middle of the hamstring. The loud popping noise was very disturbing and since it was clean tear in the middle of the muscle i was not able to get surgery so it was a very long 6 month recovery before i could even jog again.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Worst I've ever gotten was a broken thumb, I got it from playing basketball, somehow. It still hurts to this day, and it was around a year ago now.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
uuuh grabing damage power cables? many times?

ive been shocked so many times by many things(usually 120 volts >.>), all though my life, even when i was a baby(yes 120 volts).
the most painful was the taser like action of a disposible camera that i tore apart.
most reciently i was plugging in a fan, and i was holding the plugin wrong, my thumb was tuching the 2 prongs. Shocking reminder to think >.>. i guess i made a noise cause my mim came in all panecked(shes an RN), but i don't remember making one.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Ah, when I was 9 broke my leg while bike racing.. a few years ago, doing some yard work, with a machete cut into my knee cap pretty good, took 20 stitches

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
an accident in autorikshaw.... i was thrown out from the the riksaw and i was severly injured....

Swiblet

Reaction score
A few months ago, I was playing basketball. I made the mistake of figuring that I was in shape enough...and I didn't warm up enough. I played...and I won. I won against a very very violent black person who started yelling "how dare a white kid beat him". I was shoved to the left, and my right foot caught on some gum just enough to throw me more off balance. I fell on it, and it the knee bent inward completely, with my weight on it. It popped 4 times and went numb with pain (when the numbness left, I had to use all my self control not to yell and cry). What had happened was that the ACL ligament (the ligament the keeps your bottom half of the leg attached to the top half) was shredded completely and severed in half, and the cartilage on both sides was completely broken. I had to get it reconstructed with metal parts.

I came home to my bed and could not even think about moving it for 2 weeks, since three holes were drilled through my bone and a piece of a perfectly good tendon was used, that all needed to heal. The FIRST DAY I got on my feet, I miscalculated and kicked the corner of my desk with most of my weight. I split my fourth toe in half that day.

Now, 4 months later, my right leg is 95 percent better (I play BBall perfectly now) and my toe still aches from time to time. My leg was supposed to take 8 months to get to the level I'm at now. =)

~~B3N

Stormscape

Reaction score
Last August I slashed my hand Freddy Krueger style with an exacto knife. Needed 3 stitches to my right hand, and I was back at work the next day. I've never missed a day of work in nearly a year of working there ^_^

mattura

Reaction score
Worst injury for me was a scrape from diving on the astroturf (as goalie, stopped one going in, but at a price!). Got a small scar on my elbow.
I have accidentally electrocuted myself with the 240V mains. Luckily I came to no harm at all (no burns), just made me jump!
Edit:
Ouch - deathpie! you tore your anterior cruciate?! That's gotta kill!

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My worst injury was in Tae-Kwon-Do. It occured while sparring and me and the person I was sparring had a back kick to back kick whammy. I don't know what happened, but as soon as that happened I had a sharp pain in my foot and could hardly walk. Afterwards, I had that pain in my foot for two weeks, so I had to limp around where ever I went. On the night this happened, though, I had to jump around on one foot because it was so painful, and I really got tired out.

Otherwise, that's my worst. Have never broken any bones.

VeggieBoy

Reaction score
I fell on a curb and broke 4 fingers. This has left my hand to look funny.
I jumped out of a tree house and broke my foot (stupidity)
I fell down stairs and there was a shelf across from it and it had tools on it... ...it hurt
I was hanging on a pole and fell. I cracked open my head and I had to get stitches...
... the worst I think was maybe when I was pushed out of a chair in preschool and I bit my tongue 75% off...
...or maybe when my ear ruptured.

I really don't know what my worst injury was. I got hit by car >< ... I have really bad luck and like to do stunts... I have gotten hurt a lot.

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
i have hand injured before. i also suffered eye injured. my recovery days was too long unlike back when i was a child. and it is hurting more than before. what about this topic? i will that your job line is a doktor? or nurse? ^_^