"PostgreSQL has not been configured by the administrator. Unable to locate pgpass....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zartas

Reaction score
Hello, i'm italin and i'm new in x10hosting.

When i trried to create a Postgre darabas it show this error:

"PostgreSQL has not been configured by the administrator. Unable to locate pgpass file."

zartas

Reaction score
Re: "PostgreSQL has not been configured by the administrator. Unable to locate pgpass

up!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: "PostgreSQL has not been configured by the administrator. Unable to locate pgpass

Sorry for that inconvenience at that time. The mysql was having problems. But I see it is now resolved for you.

zartas

Reaction score

It continue to say "PostgreSQL has not been configured by the administrator. Unable to locate pgpass file"

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score

You can try mysql.

zartas

Reaction score

The script that i want to install need PstgreSql, but i'll wait.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score

Hello,

Can you try now?

zartas

Reaction score

I've tried, but it doesn't work!

zartas

Reaction score

Please fix it!

zartas

Reaction score

Up!

It doesn't work!

danrulz98

Reaction score

*Bump*

Same problem, same error.

zartas

Reaction score

UP!

Please Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.