Premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasar.productions96

Reaction score
So, no that this account is to have/has premium, when everything is moved over will i log into the exact same area, to assess the site? "vasar-productions.com"

vasar.productions96

Reaction score
Thanks a-lot, cause my college bought the site package, and so he has the e-mail then.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

ok i can get into cPanel for the premium site, but not the client area? So, yeh idk

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks a-lot, cause my college bought the site package, and so he has the e-mail then.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

ok i can get into cPanel for the premium site, but not the client area? So, yeh idk

If your college bought the site package, then they have the login details for the client area. So you'll need to contact them for the details to do anything in the client area. The client area is where you'll submit support tickets for your paid account. The free hosting support forum here is not the best area to ask for support because the majority of the volunteers here do not have access at all to the paid accounts, and you should use the correct ticket system for the best service that you (or your college) paid for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.