Prime Membership - Hosting Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayyes163

Reaction score
Hosting Account Suspension occured even after upgrading to x10Hosting Prime Membership.

I was informed that if I will upgrade the Free x10Hosting to Prime Membership, then there will be no suspensions, but within 1 day of upgrading there are have been suspensions.

This is very unfair.

I would request x10Hosting to stop suspending my Hosting Account or else return the money charged to me for upgrading to Prime Hosting.

Thank You.
Akshaya

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I was informed that if I will upgrade the Free x10Hosting to Prime Membership, then there will be no suspensions, but within 1 day of upgrading there are have been suspensions.

I was unable to find a forum reply that told you that. There is never a guarantee that there will be no suspensions, not even the TOS guarantees that. Please check your site for scripts such as addons or modules that cause high resource suspensions. There are always limits to resource usage in the free servers, which the Prime Memberships are still on. This is to help other hosting accounts in the same server to have their fair share of CPU to run their sites.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Prime Membership
With prime membership you are not required to login to the forums once a month therefore prime members will not be suspended for inactivity .
Your recent suspensions have been for high resource usage .

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
One final addendum to the above - the resource limits -are- doubled for prime members, however some scripts are so aggro they go well beyond those limits, even from being doubled.

So while it is tougher to get a high resource suspension on prime, it is definitely still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.