Problem accesing x10 hosted pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim...

Reaction score
I have been having problems with .x10hosting.com sites... For some non-apparant reason I can access http://www.x10hosting.com but i cannot access any of their sub domains. I have a friend who has recently aquired a site from this, and i can no longer access this. So i came to the forums, and tried some other x10 hosted sites, and couldnt access these either. A friend recomended me to access it through a proxy, which I did and it worked. So i am assuming there is something to do with my IP address.

n4tec

Reaction score
I think we should assume that it is your IP. I have no prob accessing x10 forum... I have also accessed x10 from different IPs without any prob...

*4*

tim...

Reaction score
well i have just changed my IP address, and am still having the same problem.These are the other steps I have already tried:
-clearing cookies and temp (didnt work)
-different browser (didnt work)
-turning all computer and network items off for 10 sec (didnt work)
-renewing IP (didnt work)
-accessing through a proxy (worked, strangely)
-pinging the subdomain i wanted to access (request timed out)(didnt work)
-pinging x10hosting.com (worked... so it is to do with sub domain)

I am also using a router and swith to connect 2 PC's to the internet, and both of the PC's are having the same problem.

tim...

Reaction score
alright.... I was talking to a friend, and he got me to tracert the site, and we found it was soemthign wrong with my ISP. So i tried tracerting google, and it came up with the same prob, but i can actaully access google. So he claims it is some DNS thing with my ISP and they need to fix it. So thanks for your help anyway nforchange.

repusmod

Reaction score
I had same problem as you, and I use as well a router, what I did it is reset my router, and my modem, if you want that the reset works, you have to keep it for 10 secs...Try it..

Status
Not open for further replies.