Problem hosting asp.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tielemaj

Reaction score
My website does not work. It did work in december of last year. tielemaj.x10hosting.com

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There have been several support threads this week about this problem, and the staff know about this problem. Unfortunately, getting it working again is in lower priority below getting the rest of the accounts migrated and working on the new server. Please wait until the Chopin server migration is completed properly (status updates shown here). After that, hopefully the next thing on the list is to get mono project working again.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, you are on Chopin. So the problem might be that your account has not been fully transferred yet.

gichan

Reaction score
There have been several support threads this week about this problem, and the staff know about this problem. Unfortunately, getting it working again is in lower priority below getting the rest of the accounts migrated and working on the new server. Please wait until the Chopin server migration is completed properly (status updates shown here). After that, hopefully the next thing on the list is to get mono project working again.

Dear x10 team. Please look at this problem also.. Our ASP.NET sites are not working for more than a week now.

I always appreciate your kindly reliable service.

All the best for recovering your servers..!

Thank you.. and willing to hear a happy news about re-installing mono-project to work ASP.NET.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score

Dear x10 team. Please look at this problem also.. Our ASP.NET sites are not working for more than a week now.

I always appreciate your kindly reliable service.

All the best for recovering your servers..!

Thank you.. and willing to hear a happy news about re-installing mono-project to work ASP.NET.

The staff will / are taking care of all server-related issues, everything will be working again soon ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.