Problem Walk Through

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothman

Reaction score
Signing up for x10 AD Free: Click on right icon, (AD Free). Accept conditions for 4-6 screens, then info time. Left side, i click "AD Free" again. Then fill in my username, pw, and confirm domain was successful, yet again????? That closed out step one. Step 2. (orange). "enter new account details." I filled in account name again, pw, dob, email, and country. That closed out number 2. NOW, #3. "terms of service"... I agreed to terms, had to register for a forum name and pw, did so. it then sent me an email. I was done with the "forum" but never got a email for my hosting account. I have tried 3 times?? What is the problem?

Any help would be great! Thanks..

CN: Never revieved email confirmation for the hosting account. Only received account verif for forum?

vievie

Reaction score
You are most likely in the quenue for an application. I guess somehow you refreshed too many times and it skipped that page. There should have been a page telling you that there is a quenue for account registrations...so you can't actually link your forum account to your hosting account yet until you get your account confirmation etc... Just give it some time for the hosting account confirmation.

mothman

Reaction score
It's been days, i don't think thats the problem. It says i'm logged in??

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
It's been days, i don't think thats the problem. It says i'm logged in??

Logged into what? Cpanel ( Your hosting package - which would allow you to upload your website / etc ) ... or your forum account ( which would be obvious - as you are posting here. )

mothman

Reaction score
I can log into both, but when i log into the hosting account it requires me linking a cPanel account. I put "mothman" in, which is both my forum and hosting username. It says invalid username. I tried Shine's link and i never got an email though? I have sent both admins all my info so that they could see what the problem is, could you purdy please help me out?

Thank you very much!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm closing this thread as it seems to be a duplicate of your other one. We will deal with the issue in your other thread.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.