Problem with a topsites script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matts

Reaction score
I've uploaded ardvark topsites to my hosting account, and I tried to put the ads on by having a page with the ads a the top, and an iframe with the topsites inside. But the topsite script has a frame killer, so it doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone has found a way to sort this out. The url to the page that contains the frame (it redirects to the actual script 'cause of the frame kill) is http://topsites.gmhouse.x10hosting.com .

HELP!

~Matts

PS - It is still under 2 weeks since I created the account. I'm going on holiday on the 18th of july, and I don't think I will have access to a PC when I'm away. So by then would be good.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Im using ardvark right now, I just installed it yesturday. I will play around and see if i can find anything.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I have advark installed but i have no problems on my topsites. What is it coming for you??? I think the frame killer is getting the advark down. Does it show up as popups or anything? because that caused problems for me aswell.

Matts

Reaction score
What I've tried to do is put the topsites in an iframe, so that I can get the ads on the page (I put the ads in above the iframe). However, the framekill script automaticly redirects the page with the iframe to the index page of my ardvark folder.

Articz

Reaction score
have you tried to add the ad code into the html temp (i think it called wrapper.html or something) for your advark layout? that way you dont need to have the topsites in a iframe

o0slowpaul0o

Reaction score
Wrapper ain't the right place. If you want to add it at the top of the topsite go:

Skin>Your Deaful Template> tableheader_top.

Status
Not open for further replies.