Problem with Addon Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

furtoosh

Reaction score
Hello!

I stated my problem a few days ago in the Server Move Issues forum here and the problem has not been solved yet because of your workload. I wish you the best!

One of my addon domains (hsameet.com) does not appear in my CP under Addon Domains although I have already configured it some months ago. After the latest server maintenance on Cossacks, this problem with hsameet.com domain appeared. I tried to readd it as a new addon domain and a message appeared saying that:

the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Now, I pointed my YaBB forum (furtoosh.x10hosting.com/yabb) to a subdomain (yabb.furtoosh.com). furtoosh.com is already working fine as an addon domain. I added it at the same time when I added hsameet.com

And I noticed that, although hsameet.com is already pointed to x10 nameservers, this message appears when I go to hsameet.com:

Your request could not be processed because an error occurred contacting the DNS server.
The DNS server may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network problem.
I believe that to slove the problem here I have to remove hsameet.com from my CP and add it again. But, I cannot see this domain in my Addon Domains page. Can an Admin do this? Or, is there another solution?

Thanks for your hard work!

Synkc

Reaction score
Moved to "Level Two Support". A Senior Staff member or an Administrator may have to re-create it for you. It should be back up and running in no time. ;)

Last edited:

munzerelli

Reaction score
I think i am having a similar problem with my site, munz.x10hosting.com and addon domains dbsurf.org and dbsurf.info, could we just remove them and then i will park them later? i just want dbsurf.org and .info to show dbsurf.org in the url bar and have the content on munz.x10hosting.com. thank you for your time and help!!!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.