Problem with .apsx website

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemcaninz

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with my ASP.NET website. When I try to access it I got blank page.

http://paypalette.com

Few days ago it was fine and I haven't changed anything. Please help.

Thanks.

Edit:

To admin:

can you please check mono settings for my account or something like that. My website is down for two days now for no good reason, I haven't changed anything. I tried to recover website from my backups but no results. Also I can see that I'm not the only person with .aspx problems. Have you guys changed something recently? Can you check what is going on?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Not only you. Some other are also getting the same errors who are hosted .aspx sites. It may be server side problem I think staff aware of this.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
yes ASP.net is supported. using mono it is supported.

nemcaninz

Reaction score
Is aspx supported?

It IS supported. Actually, everything worked fine until yesterday.
Edit:
Not only you. Some other are also getting the same errors who are hosted .aspx sites. It may be server side problem I think staff aware of this.

I'm not sure if they are aware of this. This is third day it doesn't work for me :(. I'm using free hosting and I was thinking of switching on paid solution but I'm not sure anymore.

Last edited:

nemcaninz

Reaction score
ASP.net is probably having problems server-side..

I'm not sure what is your point? It is obvious that it is server-side problem. The question is who and when is is going to take care of that on x10Hosting side.

Status
Not open for further replies.